Wait, don't just close this tab. If you don't want to see the changes when the add-on updates, just uncheck the "Open a tab with update info after an update" setting.
Changes in 3.6.0:
- Support Streamlink/Livestreamer via third party Streamlink Helper extension. Adds a requirement for the management permission, to detect if the extension is installed.
- Add option to hide mature thubmnails
- Fix Mixer user following channels updating
- Improve keyboard navigation in popup
- Fix clicking redirecting channels
- Some improvements to how this extension looks on Android
- Hyphenate stream titles by stream language when possible
- Add uptime info to extras. Based on info from the provider when available, else it is a local measurement. Format is hours:minutes, where hours just counts up.
- Persist the database, which requires the unlimited storage permission.
- Support new Twitch vodcast types.
- Add option to select default click action for channels in the popup.
This version still can't do this nice thing!
Enjoy the extension?
Since you've already had the extension installed you seem to like the extension. It would be great if you would recommend the extension to your friends or watchers! Leaving a review on AMO is also a great way to tell me what you like and what you dislike!