Wait, don't just close this tab. If you don't want to see the changes when the add-on updates, just uncheck the "Open a tab with update info after an update" setting.
Changes in 3.5.0:
- Parental controls don’t work at the moment
- Keywords in titles now classify a stream as a rebroadcast, too
- Rewrote the refreshing system
- Import and export of channels, users and settings in options
- Fix some notifications showing when they shouldn’t have been
- Style updates
- Add russian translation
- go.twitch.tv is now a known Twitch URL
- Disable DouyuTV
- Redirect support for Beam
- Use official picarto.tv API
- Channel Manager:
- Auto add is disabled for the moment
- Fix being able to add items with an empty username
- Fix adding YouTube users
- Fix adding items after removing channels
- Fix adding UStream channels
- Loads a little faster
- Redirects are now consolidated into a single item
- Non-live channels can no longer be displayed as live
- When a channel is focused with the keyboard, Ctrl + C will copy it to the clipboard, like the context menu action
- Replaced context menu with a panel due to Firefox context menu support issues.
- Add a “Remove channel” context panel item
- Add title to channel tooltips
- Hyphenate stream titles (currently uses your browser display language)
Thank you maekclena for the contributions to this version and all translators!
This release is compatible with Firefox 57 and beyond.
This version still can't do this nice thing!
Enjoy the extension?
Since you've already had the extension installed you seem to like the extension. It would be great if you would recommend the extension to your friends or watchers! Leaving a review on AMO is also a great way to tell me what you like and what you dislike!