Wait, don't just close this tab. If you don't want to see the changes when the add-on updates, just uncheck the "Open a tab with update info after an update" setting.
Changes in 3.3.0:
- Add Youtube channels by ID (additionally to by username)
- Add unified options for treatment of hosting and rebroadcasts (summarized as “non-live”)
- Add an optional new tab to the panel for hosting and rebroadcasts
- Optionally display hosting and rebroadcasts at the bottom of the live tab
- Twitch playlists treated like a rebroadcast by default
- Tweak to the styles for hosting and rebroadcasts displayed as live channels
- Hosting and rebroadcasts are easier to recognize by default
- Separate notification category for non-live (redirects & rebroadcasts) channels
- Button in Channels Manager to open extension options
- Fix navigating away in Channels Manager not unregistering the tab
- Fix adding DouyuTV channels
- Remove Livestreamer integration
- This is because I cannot support Livestreamer in the future, the integration having some weird quirks and it being against the TOS for the Twitch API to promote use of a program like Livestreamer. To compensate, I’ve added the feature in the next point:
- Add channel URL copy option
- Has options for a string to add before and after the URL.
- Re-enable Picarto.tv
- Alternate dark theme for the UI
- New required minimum Firefox version is 49
- Multi-process compatible
Check out the Livestreamer integration guide for instructions on the best way to use Livestreamer with this extension after this update.
This version still can't do this nice thing!
Enjoy the extension?
Since you've already had the extension installed you seem to like the extension. It would be great if you would recommend the extension to your friends or watchers! Leaving a review on AMO is also a great way to tell me what you like and what you dislike!