Wait, don't just close this tab. If you don't want to see the changes when the add-on updates, just uncheck the "Open a tab with update info after an update" setting.
Changes in 3.2.1:
- Add user favorites support to hitbox and beam.pro
- Add support for new livestream
- Add support for Streamup
- Update Picarto.TV for the new site and temporarily disable most of the provider’s functions
- Support Ustream channels that only have a
- Add optional counter to the button
- Add “Explore” tab to panel
- Shows channels featured by providers
- Search searches with the provider’s search
- Let’s you immediately add a channel in the context menu
- Currently supports Twitch, Hitbox, YouTube, Azubu, Beam
- Livestreamer support
- Displays a context menu item if the Livestreamer executable has been found
- Optionally all streams can be opened with Livestreamer
- Path to Livestreamer, the player and quality are adjustable
- Add provider name to extra info
- Delete all the channels a user follows by pressing Shift when deleting it (either with the Del key or the Remove button)
- Now tries to recover from a corrupted database by deleting it. Informs the user if that went well, of if it failed, so the add-on doesn’t just mysteriously stop working.
- Fix channels manager sometimes not working after a refresh
- Initial support for parental controls
- Uses the parental controls defined by the operating system (windows and android)
- Hides streams for mature audiences in the explore tab
- Logs launching livestreamer as a page visit
- Blocks adding mature channels
- Adding dialog in channels manager now stays open until the requested items are loaded. Cancel aborts the process.
- Switched from an icon font to SVGs
- Refresh button now indicates if the update queue is running (interval not 0) and lets you temporarily pause it
- Add support for DouyuTV
- Switched website to http://streamnotifier.ch
- Fix renamed twitch channels breaking the extension
This version still can't do this nice thing!
Enjoy the extension?
Since you've already had the extension installed you seem to like the extension. It would be great if you would recommend the extension to your friends or watchers! Leaving a review on AMO is also a great way to tell me what you like and what you dislike!