Wait, don't just close this tab. If you don't want to see the changes when the add-on updates, just uncheck the "Open a tab with update info after an update" setting.
Changes in 3.1.1:
- Fix channels not getting marked as offline if Firefox has been closed for more than ten minutes
- Don’t try to update the channel statuses when in offline mode
- Get game name for MLG.tv channels
- Add beam.pro provider
- Add picarto.TV provider
- Show notification if a newly added channel is live
- Making less requests when possible
- Fix updating a specific channel from the panel context menu
- Better handling of Twitch channels with spaces in the display name
- Make hosting for Twitch channels optional and try to avoid the hosting status whenever possible
- Make rebroadcasts for MLG.tv optional
- Fix some oddities with the behaviour when clicking to go to a channel
- Fix keybindings in channels manager
- Update translations
Thanks for all the positive and critical feedback on 3.0.1! Sadly the newly introduced Picarto.TV provider is already broken at the point this update is released.
This version still can't do this nice thing!
Enjoy the extension?
Since you've already had the extension installed you seem to like the extension. It would be great if you would recommend the extension to your friends or watchers! Leaving a review on AMO is also a great way to tell me what you like and what you dislike!