Wait, don't just close this tab. If you don't want to see the changes when the add-on updates, just uncheck the "Open a tab with update info after an update" setting.
Changes in 3.0.1:
- Fixed a few syntax errors
- Display azubu channel pictures
- Improve hosted channels display for Twitch
- More efficient YouTube provider
- Get game as category for MLG
- Enabled Beam.pro provider
- Add new channels manager, which is the last piece to allow more channel providers
- Three new styles for the panel
- An optional extra row of info for live channels in the panel, showing the number of viewers and the category of a stream
- Offline channels are in a separate tab instead of below the live channels in the panel
- Context menu for channels in the panel, allowing to refresh their individual state, open their archive page if they’re live or open the channel’s chat only
- Channels and users are now saved in a database instead of a plaintext file
- Nearly every line of code in the extension has been rewritten
- A completely new website
- Added support for Hitbox, Ustream, Livestream, MLG.tv, Azubu and YouTube (as far as possible)
- Show hosting twitch channels as live with the title and thumbnail of the hosted channel
- Filter channels in the panel (and the channels manager)
Note: Channels are no longer removed if a user stops following them. I’ve thought a lot about this change with the new way the channels manager does things and this is the best solution I could come up with. If you have a better idea, feel free to contact me!
This version still can't do this nice thing!
Enjoy the extension?
Since you've already had the extension installed you seem to like the extension. It would be great if you would recommend the extension to your friends or watchers! Leaving a review on AMO is also a great way to tell me what you like and what you dislike!