I’ve just encountered a bug!
- Go to the GitHub Issues page and report the issue.
- Disable and reenable the Add-on. This should fix it in most cases.
What’s the difference between “non-live” and offline?
Non-live are channels either re-streaming a previous broadcast or redirecting to another stream.
It doesn’t display my favorite channels when they are online!
You probably haven’t added any channels to the channels manager yet. To open it, click Manage in the panel or open it via the extension’s settings.
How do I go to the extension’s settings?
Open the Add-ons manager in Firefox. To open it, click on the menu button and then Add-ons or open a new tab and type
about:addons in the URL-bar. Click the Preferences button in the row of this extension in the Add-ons manager and you’re done.
When I add a channel, it doesn’t add the channel but a lot of other channels
Why isn’t the extension in the language my browser is in?
That’s most likely because it hasn’t been translated into it yet. You can help translating it on Transifex.
I want to hear a sound whenever I get a notification
Because there seems to be demand for this I’ve decided to create an extension that plays a sound whenever a notification is shown. You can get it here.
What are all these permissions used for?
- tabs: Decide if a notification needs to be shown, switch to already opened tabs of streams when opening them
- notifications: To show notifications when channel states change and when a channel is copied to the clipboard or an error occurs within the extension
- storage: To save the extension settings
- alarms: To update channel statuses regularly
- clipboardWrite: Copy channel URL in a predefined pattern to the clipboard, copy debugging information
- downloads: Export settings, channels and users
https://www.googleapis.com/youtube/v3/*: Check the status of YouTube channels
https://livestream.com/api/*: Check the status of livestream.com channels
https://tmi.twitch.tv/*: Check the hosting status of Twitch channels
http://www.ustream.tv/*: Add UStream channels by username
http://*.api.channel.livestream.com/2.0/*: Check the status of old livestream channels
https://www.majorleaguegaming.com/api/*: Check the status of MLG.tv channels
https://streamapi.majorleaguegaming.com/service/streams/*: Get info of MLG.tv channels